Thursday, September 15, 2011

Glittered Bookmarks

I just LOVE reading, but I just think the bookmarks are too boring. So I decided to make my own cool bookmark.
Supplies: Stencil (got it for $1 at the dollar store), Glitter Blast Spray Paint (left over from my Glitter Friends Picture Holder project), white paint (left over from a different project), and wood shapes (got it at Michael's for a 25cents each).
 First spray paint the wood shapes with glitter blast spray paint
 Then, glue the shapes to a piece of ribbon
 Once, you paint your oval white, put a stencil over your oval and spray paint the stencil with the glitter blast spray paint


 Voila! You have your cool book mark!





3 comments:

  1. These are really cute...I'd like to try this. Thanks for sharing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blingy bookmarks! Any girl would love these. I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky @ www.messforless.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! These are awesome!

    Please feel free to link your bookmarks up to my Make Yourself Monday blog hop! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete